Tactical Shoulder Bag
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK! SALE ENDS IN:
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
This all-purpose, durable outdoor tactical bag allows outdoor enthusiasts to comfortably carry essentials and more with its sling shoulder design. The 600D oxford fabric ensures high performance and the mesh backing allows breathability in warmer temperatures. The main compartment is spacious and zips close and includes both mesh compartments and additional front storage zip -up compartments. The padded shoulder strap makes heavy carry comfortable and secure.
Buy 3 and Get One Free - Add 4 sling packs (any colour) to your cart and use code: G3ARGOR1LLA at checkout for a £24.97 discount and FREE SHIPPING!
Whether you're hunting, hiking, camping, or just commuting through a busy city, this bag is sure to elevate your adventure. The sling design allows for easy access to gear and goodies without ever having to remove it.
- It is crafted from military 600D oxford fabric, high intensity and durable.
- Innovative single ambidextrous sling shoulder design.
- Main compartment with two pockets and front lower compartment with elastic organizer loops and key retention.
- Features a spacious main compartment with zip-up closure, mesh pockets and front storage zip-up compartments.
- Secure to your back with an adjustable chest belt and hip belt clasp.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps relieve pressure on shoulders while carrying heavy loads.
- Breathable mesh backing provides a comfortable feel in hotter weather.
- Heavy-duty carry and drag handle.
- Double zipper pulls on the every compartment for easy access.
- Adjustable and stowaway shoulder strap.
- Various attachment points for modular expansion.
** Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery (2-5 days for processing)
Package weight: 0.428 kg
Product size (L x W x H) : 30 x 22 x 5 cm / 11.79 x 8.65 x 1.97 inches
Package size (L x W x H) : 31 x 23 x 6 cm / 12.18 x 9.04 x 2.36 inches
High Volume Item: Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery (2-5 days for processing)
Real time Visitors right now